Senior IBM Security Consultant
Prolifics has immediate needs for experienced Security Consultants, for Identity and Access Management (IAM). Prolifics is an IBM Premier Business partner and as such deep experience in IBM Security technology is preferred. As an IBM Security Consultant, you will be expected to add hands on subject matter expertise to a team of security specialists on-site at customer locations. You must have the ability to interpret requirements and assist in producing solution designs in the areas of administration process and user provisioning, identification and authentication, authorization, identity centralization/directory services, federation, single sign on, and compliance reporting. You must be able to install and configure SIM, SAM, TFIM, SAM E-SSO, TDS, and/or SDI and the sub components DB2 and WebSphere Application Server. You must be able to successfully troubleshoot integrations, configure policies, workflows, and access controls, and navigate effortlessly around many operating system environments including VM. You must understand high availability concepts, NLBs, clustering, and firewalls.
The position requires creativity and independence as well as excellent verbal, written, and technical skills. The person in this role will work closely with Prolifics Security Solution Architects and must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
We are looking for candidates with Subject Matter Expertise and hands on implementation/development experience in one or more of the following areas:
* At least 5+ years of experience with IBM Access Manager with versions 6.1.1, 7.X, 8.X and 9.X.
* Configuring SSO solutions using Access Manager.
* Configuring Federations (Identity and Service providers).
* Workshops for collecting customer requirements and writing solution design documents.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Background in configuring networking, gateways and routing
* Understanding of SSO, SAML, SAML 2.0, OAUTH, ADFS
* Experience installing and configuring:
* WebSphere Application Server 8.X and later.
* Security Directory Server.
* Security Directory Integrator.
* Java programming for ISAM 9
* ISAM customizations - External authentication Interfaces (EAIs), Policy information Points (PIPs) and ISAM API integrations
* JASON web tokens (JWT)
* Configuring Security Federated Identity Manager
Identity and Governance
* At least 5+ years of experience with IBM Identity Manager, version 5.1, 6.X, 7.X.
* Experience installing and configuring IBM Security Identity Governance (ISIG).
* Experience developing industry compliance rules
* Experience helping customers developing Role Based Access (RBAC) solutions.
* Experience developing certification campaigns.
* Business role development.
CISSP, ITIL, and IBM Security certifications are desirable.
Demonstrable Industry Vertical knowledge in Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Finance, and Retail and Distribution are desirable
About ProlificsFor over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner to our customers, capable of assisting across the entire software development lifecycle. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees. Here are just some of the benefits offered to Prolifics employees:
* Comprehensive Medical and Dental coverage to cover yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and eligible dependents
* Life Insurance
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
* 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
* Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
* Competitive Paid Vacation Plan upon Start Date
* Tuition Reimbursement Plan