What you'll be doing...
The Identity Access Management (IAM)Program Manager will act as a coordinator for multiple projects with Business, Legal, Security, Infrastructure DevOps and the IAM organizations. You will align overall business and security goals, organize programs, deliverables and implementation timelines. You will develop programs to support Verizon's IAM strategies, as well as create and manage long-term goals, including developing objectives, budgets and operational plans, managing agile boards, writing program funding proposals and creating compelling visual presentation solutions. You will also be responsible for managing IAM agile project boards including sprint planning, managing backlog and grooming user stories and coordinating with development, testing and infrastructure DevOps organizations ensuring successful, bug free, on-time releases
* Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
* Manage large scale projects or one program ensuring that they will complete on time and within budget and that the solution aligns with/meets the business objective
* Provide program reporting including ROI benefits to multiple levels of the organization
* Develop and implement project management procedures, tools, templates, and activities leveraging industry standard methodologies and processes, for assigned programs
* Lead and focus IAM team efforts across programs, analyzing and managing risks, issues, dependencies and milestones
* Communicate progress through regular governance and status updates, advise leaders on key issues/constraints and predict program demands and recommend reallocation or augmentation of existing resources as necessary
* Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
* Continual identification, qualification and tracking of risks, define mitigation and contingency plans, assign appropriate resources, and constantly communicate status
* Conduct program evaluations to ensure the IAM programs meet stated goals, and identify areas where operational efficiency can be enhanced
* Create and manage Statement of Work documents
* Provide leadership to the team and guidance to peers and team members in all areas of industry standard program and project management methodologies
* Develop and design presentations primarily in PowerPoint and Google Slides
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Technical Program/ Project Management experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience managing security related projects.
* Experience with agile program management methodologies.
* Experience working as both a developer and a project manager.
* Problem-solving skills and ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
* Ability to build partnerships with leaders across a variety of organizations.
* Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
* Experience working with remote teams and external partners.
* Experience designing compelling PowerPoint and/or Google Slide presentations.
* Experience in visualizing and simplifying data.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.