Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market Information Technology Team is looking for a talented individual that can provide design and drive implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) based infrastructure architectures and services. This is a Technical role on a Team with equally dedicated and passionate Engineers supporting our IAM services.
This position will be based with the Global Technology Team in Austin, TX.
* Designs IAM architecture and strategies to securely manage the identity lifecycle including user authentication and authorization for on premise solutions and the cloud.
* Provide configuration and deployment oversight for identity solutions.
* Evaluates IAM integration requirements for business solutions and standards ensuring adherence to IAM standards and information security policies.
* Lead security projects from initial conception through design, testing and implementation.
* Provide IAM subject matter expertise for business and technical project teams ensuring the recommended solution and architecture meets requirements.
* Design solutions to ensure Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
* Evaluate vendor solutions to ensure they meet technology and cloud standards, as well as all applicable architecture considerations.
* Coaching and serving as a technical escalation resource to team members on all IAM related technical issues.
* Create and maintain as-is and to-be architecture artifacts.
* Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques.
* Knowledge and ability to teach/mentor engineers and provide regular knowledge transfer to team members.
* Implement best practices for identity governance and administration i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, privileged access management, access reviews etc.
* Research and follow industry trends around IAM and provide recommendations that influence our strategic plans.
* Maintain technical expertise and relationships with Microsoft and other key IAM solution providers.
* Partner with other Infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based Infrastructure.
* Be self-directed, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework.
* Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
* Keep current through contacts with professional societies, and technical publications.
* Maintain awareness of applicable new technologies, processes, and competitive trends.
* Develop and maintain relationships with partner companies.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective technology implementations.
* 5+ years designing and managing Active Directory and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions
* Experience leading large security access system upgrades/projects.
* Advanced understanding of IAM solutions and related technologies including Azure AD, FIM/MIM, Kerberos, LDAP, claims, group and role mapping, PKI, PIM, DNS, DHCP and GPO implementations.
* Proven expertise designing and implementing solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS Fed, and MFA.
* B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment.
* MSCE and CISSP (preferred)
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.