Partners Data Systems
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is seeking an experienced, hands-on I.T. Support Specialist V for our Information Technology department based in South San Francisco.
* Acts as a first point of contact for escalations.
* Install and configure software and hardware
* Manage network servers and technology tools
* Set up accounts and workstations
* Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
* Troubleshoot issues and outages
* Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
* Administers specific restricted groups and/or permissions.
* Assures focus on all projects and escalates as needed.
* Coordinates inventory audits, assures accuracy & purchasing as necessary.
* Responds to, diagnoses and resolves problems and tickets that are assigned via Helpdesk Ticketing System or directly from the user community. Includes routine and progressively more non-routine problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution.
* Maintains IT Procedures and Documentation.
* Manages mobile devices
* Attends and participates in weekly team meetings
* Trains IT staff on procedures and troubleshooting
* Integrity and Trust is a must
* Strong Customer Service Focus
* Excellent Written/Oral Communication
* Superior attention to detail
* Good time management and communication
* Build relations with colleagues and users
* Ability to automate processes
* White Glove service for Executive Leadership Team
* AA or BS degree in a technical field is desired
* Must have at least 5 years of experience
* Expertise with Office365
* Working knowledge of current Mac hardware and software platforms and integration to windows AD environments.
* AD management
* Experience with JIRA help desk
* Healthcare, BioTech or Pharma experience desired.
* Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person.
* Value your contribution and enlist your feedback.
* Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year.
* Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more.
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.