Hybris Techno-functional Senior Consultant
Customer & Marketing provides award-winning ecommerce design to our clients. If you are interested in solving complex business challenges, helping clients navigate and implement the Hybris platform, and working with all-star teams, then Customer & Marketing may be the place for you!
Work you'll do
You will be using your digital expertise to create unique solutions for each client. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. As a Hybris Consultant, you will be an important part of the project team and you will directly contribute and make a difference.
Over the course of projects, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, and integrate with content management solutions and search engines. You will architect digital customer experiences using the Hybris platform.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce, and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively-focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
* eCommerce strategy, implementation, and operations
* Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
* Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
* Marketing analytics implementation and operations
* Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
* Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development, and execution
* Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Qualifications and Experience
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Significant experience (2 to 6 years) with 3-4 full end-to-end Hybris implementations/projects.
* Prior and extensive experience in Java Web Application Development.
* Solid experience with Java, J2EE, and JSP.
* Practical experience using application frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns and their application.
* Drive client functional requirements and B2B/B2C eCommerce best practice adoption.
* Good analytical, communication, and written skills with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas.
* Lead project discovery workshops, both on-site and remotely.
* Assess client business requirements and work closely with the Technical Architect/Lead to provide long-term functional solutions based on platform best practices.
* Communicate platform capabilities and limitations to clients effectively.
* Identify client process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Author & review functional specification documentation (including detailed user stories) for implementations and other large projects.
* Build & demo storefront prototypes/complex use cases.
* Up to 80% travel required.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Hybris certification a plus.
* Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build and testing).
* Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
* Experiencing designing and implementing global B2B and B2C solutions.
* Ability to lead technical design and implementation services.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCASCBL305-CM