Zoetis is in the process of implementing a Global eCommerce (B2B) and Field Force Ordering solution based on SAP Hybris platform. The Zoetis ITS (Information Technology Services) organization has the charge to maintain and enhance this platform for our growing needs. We are seeking Hybris experienced, passionate, and dedicated individual who can join the Zoetis ITS team to support and continuously improve the commerce solution for our customers.
The Hybris Frontend & Backend Developer will:
* Work integrally with external service providers, Creative UX team, and Zoetis Business for building compelling user experiences and interfaces for ecommerce website that renders different user experience in Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices.
* Develop high quality code that meets business objectives, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
* Develop and conduct system/unit test plans including user acceptance test planning and execution.
* Participates in development of implementation schedules, system implementation planning and execution
* Meets project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
* Actively work on providing Business as Usual support of SAP Hybris within the corporation which involves break fixes and change requests
* Keeps current with technology trends and their impact to the organization
* Help define required policies and procedures and standards to maintain a global SAP Hybris Landscape
* As a front-end developer, responsible for architecting and implementing flexible/scalable/reusable UI & page templates using best practices and current web development standards.
* Interfaces with internal and external developer teams, creative UX designers and business users.
* Along with expertise in Hybris Frontend development, this position is expected to have sufficient backend development knowledge to be able to operate independently.
* Responsible for the production monitoring, problem resolution and peak season readiness activities for the Hybris modules
* Review, analyze, and solution change requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates
* Provide information to IT and Business leadership regarding best practices, industry trends and business opportunities, as well as, feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools
* Help Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, Regression tests, Performance Tests and Disaster Recovery Tests
Experience & Technical/Functional Competencies:
* 3-5 years of experience developing SAP Hybris based responsive applications
* Experience with Hybris 6.x
* Ability to hand-code, adhering to HTML standards, is a must
* Working knowledge of web analytics solutions such as Google analytics
* Working knowledge of SAP Hybris backend development
* Java technologies and design patterns: EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets
* Framework: Spring, Hybris
* Database technology: JDBC, spring JDBC
* Server: Apache web server, Hybris Tomcat cluster environment
* RDBMS: MySQL, HSQLDB, Oracle
* Working knowledge of SAP Hybris components
* Assisted Services Module and B2B accelerator
* Cockpit usage and customization
* Solr Customization
* ImpEx, Data Modeling, Cache, Cron Jobs
* Good understanding about Hybris Tomcat cluster environment, Apache web server, F5 load balancer, CDN
* Comfortable working in a Linux environment and using tools such as TFS Git, Jenkins, Sonar
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
* Overall experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment is a plus
* Certification in SAP Hybris Development is a plus
Education Requirements & Preferred Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or in a web development related field is required
* Ability to work in a globally distributed environment
* Good track-record of executing in a dynamic, team-based environment
* Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Zoetis is a producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock.