The Enterprise Systems team manages the development, use, and support of Enterprise Applications - including the internal use of Smartsheet. Smartsheet is looking for an experienced HR Project Manager to drive quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction within our Enterprise Systems team.
The HR Project Manager will play a vital role in advancing Smartsheet's Enterprise Applications focusing on HR systems and projects. We're looking for a proven Project Manager who specializes in establishing collaborative relationships across teams and can inspire employee engagement through effective communication. This role reports to the Director of Business Systems within Corporate IT and is based at Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
* Own the design, development and execution of Smarsheet's Enterprise Systems projects within the HR space
* Utilize project management techniques to deliver projects on time and effectively meet business objectives
* Apply strategic thinking to iterate and scale systems and projects to meet Smartsheet's global needs
* Take projects from original concept through final implementation
* Define project scope and objectives
* Track progress toward project objectives to ensure that all requirements are met
* Provide feedback to the project team and their managers
* Own communication with key stakeholders; ability to influence and drive alignment across departments
* Manage the integration of vendor tasks; track and review vendor deliverables
* Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team
* Ensure compliance with the company's policies and other SOX requirements related to IT General Controls - Perform and document IT General Controls Testing
* 5+ years of focused project management experience
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
* Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style
* Dedicated to meeting and delivering on business objectives
* Resilience, with the ability to adapt under changing business priorities
* Experience with risk management; identifying issues and escalating as appropriate
* Strong understanding of the Agile process
* Knowledge of Enterprise HRIS Systems required (Greenhouse, Paycom, Workday, Ultipro, Fidelity, etc)
* Understanding of benefits and compensation is preferred
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability - and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Collaborative work management made simple, for powerful enterprise productivity.