Insider Inc. is hiring an HTML/Web Producer to join our Subscriptions team and build email and web assets that support our subscriber acquisition and retention efforts.
The HTML/Web Producer is responsible for coding Business Insider's email creative and other email-related assets including landing pages, customer data segmentation, and dynamic content. As HTML/Web Producer, you will be part of a team that develops and codes email campaigns, tests on multiple internet platforms, and troubleshoots deployment issues. The assets you create will be used in marketing campaigns for our core subscription products: Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider Prime, and free editorial newsletters.
Business Insider Intelligence is Business Insider's cutting-edge research service, delivering real-time insights on emerging trends, technologies, and transformations in the digital arena. Business Insider Prime is our premium subscription service, providing access to exclusive reporting from inside the companies and topics which matter the most to Business Insider's audience.
* Build responsive emails and web pages using HTML, CSS, and media queries.
* Assist in producing and implementing web materials for online marketing campaigns.
* Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the email process.
* QA emails and web pages before production deployment.
* Update and refresh new content on existing emails and web pages handling any change requests by providing quick and efficient solutions.
* Passionate about HTML email development and stay up to speed on new cutting-edge technologies in the medium.
* A highly organized multitasker who is able to work independently while consistently meeting deadlines.
* A perfectionist about producing high quality code that will provide the ultimate user experience for recipients.
Other skills required for the job:
* 3+ years of email development and email service provider programming experience
* Experience with Sailthru or similar email service provider product
* Required knowledge in Adobe Photoshop/XD, Sketch, and Litmus (or comparable product).
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online and include a cover letter and portfolio of examples highlighting why you'd be a good fit for the role.
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.
About Business Insider
The latest business news and analysis.