The HRMS Specialist is responsible for providing leadership, planning, project coordination and management for all the People Operations technologies; including the development of a HRMS while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the People Ops organization. Responsible for analyzing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of the HRMS. This position is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization. Also provides daily support needed to ensure a successful HRMS. This position is responsible for the overall help desk services function, end user training programs for the HRMS and company intranet page.
* Project manage and implement new HRMS from start to finish.
* Respond and resolve help desk inquiries. Track and report on overall quantity and type of help desk requests and resolutions. Identify and report findings of end user needs/issues. Initiative efforts and procedures to maintain data integrity, troubleshoot and recommend solutions, implement approved solutions.
* Solicit feedback and identify overall needs of HRMS end users. Prepare and distribute timely and appropriate HRMS communications. Serve as lead resource for input and maintenance of the company HR-focused intranet page(s). Seek out new opportunities to promote HRMS functionality.
* Develop and conduct in-house HRMS training programs to end users. Develop and maintain up-to-date end-user training manuals and materials.
* Establish and maintain up-to-date HRMS functional department documentation, standard operating procedures, as well as comprehensive HRMS reports library.
* Act as a liaison between the People Ops team and IT team. Participate in the testing of new reports and processes, etc. and provide testing results to appropriate resources. Actively participate and make contributions in team meetings and one-on-one meetings.
* 2 years of experience in an HRMS support role
* Experience with HRMS migration and implementation from start to finish
* Excellent project management skills
* Experience with multi-state organization supporting a remote workforce
* Tech savvy
* Proactive - recognizes & addresses needs before they arise
* Committed to confidentiality: can be trusted with highly sensitive and confidential information, default conduct exemplifies integrity
* Previous start-up experience
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* International HR experience
* Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee AND dependents
* Matching 401k, 50% match up to 6% of employee contribution
* 3 weeks PTO and 5 sick days
* Accident Insurance
* Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
* Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Catered lunch provided 5 days a week
* All the equipment that you need to get your work done
* Fridge is always stocked with energy drinks and other snacks
* Casual work environment, read "no suit and tie required", but you are free to dress to the nines
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Denver, New York, Phoenix and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!