The overall purpose of this position is to support the service delivery of HCM systems primarily concentrating on the data accuracy, reporting, integrations, system processes and user acceptance testing for enhancement, maintenance and support activities of the primary HRIS system. This position will ensure information is being documented and consistently recorded in HRIS system and related systems. Assists in the gathering of business requirements and business process analysis for all the HR client communities and financial reporting. This position works with all functions of HR in carrying out system related processes, acts as the functional expert in providing guidance on current system processes and principles. He or she is an integral part of a team that continuously examines and improves HR workflow processes and technologies to better utilize available resources. His/her work directly impacts the reputation of the HR department within the client communities.
The incumbent in this position is primarily responsible for working with all functions of HR in carrying out system related processes; acts as the functional expert in providing guidance on current system processes and principles. He or she is an integral part of a team that continuously examines and improves HR workflow processes and technologies to better utilize available resources. He or she is also responsible for HRIS projects as defined by HR Management including new module enhancements, implementations and launches. He/she will continuously build system and technology knowledge through research and training.
The role typically reports to the Manager, HRIS & Analytics and works as an individual contributor under general daily supervision.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
* Administers the HRIS system, which includes evaluation, analysis and maintenance of the Fusion HCM system to ensure consistency accuracy and integrity of employee data;
* Participates in the gathering of requirements for new or changing functionality
* Is a key contributor to the release User Acceptance testing (UAT) for Fusion HCM and Taleo
* Coordinates projects and tasks and executes related to process analysis, documentation and use, as well as during technology introductions and upgrades;
* Creates and/or maintains HR workflow processes; Compiles and documents statistical and technical data;
* Builds and sustains internal and external client relationships to ensure that the needs of internal and external clients are met;
* Identifies and analyzes issues or concerns and make recommendation to his/her manager for proper actions;
* Maintains Workforce Planning intranet using our Content Management System, Life Ray to provide updates to design and page content when required;
* Uses Fusion HCM and other HR application/systems to provide centralized support services to clients, such as employment verifications, names changes, etc.
* Interprets and evaluates business rules and departmental processes and practices and from his/her experience, recommends improvements that will more efficiently and effectively meet HR client needs.
* Uses tools that yield statistics to quantify the effectiveness of the technologies and services offered from human resources;
* Supports a robust risk management and regulatory compliance program through the regular use of statistics and benchmarks
* Acts as the backup for delivering key metric reports such as the Headcount Report and the Quarterly Executive HR Metrics Report;
* Acts as liason to HRIS system support, with the knowledge of system rules and security protocols to reset passwords, respond appropriately to scheduled or ad-hoc report requests in accordance with established SLA's;
* Identifies and uses the correct process to follow in adding new records, updating and terminating existing records based on a specific employment activity (e.g. hiring, rehiring, classification changes, termination, etc.)
* Through an automated process updates the regular HR report servicing departments across the organization, including HR employee ID report, etc.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is a professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation.