Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
We are seeking a creative thinking self-starter with excellent project management skills to join the HRIS Team as a Cloud HR Application Project Manager. The person will report to the HRIS Function Manager and play a critical role in designing and implementing new and impactful Human Resources technologies, processes, programs, and related policies Gallagher's global Human Resources function.
In this role you will form a critical partnership between the functional HR leaders of Talent Acquisition and the HRIS technical team. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
* Lead the redesign & implementation of technology modules and processes related to Taleo Applicant Tracking System, onboarding applications (Transitions and cloud), and Oracle
* Master understanding of the functionality available in various staffing and onboarding applications; stay informed of enhancements and new developments to be released and communicate opportunities for business partners to best utilize newly released functionality toward efficiency and enhanced user experience
* Partner with HR leadership to define or expand their talent acquisition program and process requirements, translating requirements into optimal utilization of the technology
* Serve as critical liaison to the developers and technology experts, whether internal/external, on or offshore, in configuration of the systems, processes, workflows, user interfaces, reporting and all aspects of the global cloud HRIS application
* Facilitate the technical rollout of new training programs and content
* Serve as a project liaison between the HR Talent Acquisition functional team members, internal technical partners and/or external vendors to design the system based off of business requirements
* Build and execute project plans to track deliverables, timelines, and lead partner communications
* Revise plans as appropriate to meet changing needs & requirements
* Ensure projects are executed on time and within budget
* You will manage vendor relationships to achieve overall strategies and goals
* Partner cross-functionally to develop and implement comprehensive processes for users and stakeholders
* Support leaders on additional projects as required
* Bachelor's degree and 5 years related experience
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills\
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Effectiveness, Business Management or a related field.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
* HR Certification: Oracle, Taleo, Cornerstone or other Cloud HR Application Certification preferred with demonstrated expertise in applications related to staffing and onboarding
* Experience leading large-scale, complex projects with ambitious goals and deadlines requiring significant cross- functional collaboration required
* Extensive and diversified leadership experience developing and designing large initiatives with varied partners
* Strong facilitation and communication skills, able to present information to audiences at all levels of the organization
* Ability to be a great partner throughout Gallagher
* Self-motivation, dedication and work towards success
* Impeccable judgement, integrity, curiosity and teamwork
* Comfortable with ambiguity and establishing a direction on one's own, with frequent support but without requiring constant supervision
* Ability to analyze a problem/question and decide the level of importance and necessary level of intervention or escalation necessary
* Significant project management experience and proven record of building strategic HR programs
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.