Our employees make a difference every day by providing world-class healthcare. You can make a difference, too.
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing world-class healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that's what we're delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this extraordinary work - excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We're improving our technology, energizing our climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent. The healthcare industry has never been more rewarding, and Cedars-Sinai Human Resources is pursuing extraordinary service and support for a dedicated workforce inspired by providing the best patient care, engaged in their work, and deft in their ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment.
Are you ready to join our team?
In this role, you will be dedicated full-time to the implementation of our new Oracle HCM system. This person will be responsible for gathering and implementing business requirements, redesign of business processes for optimization, and recommending, developing, and implementing solutions to deliver outcomes that meet HR partners and business needs to align with Cedars-Sinai's strategic goals.
In this role during the project phase, you will also provide application support for activities including:
* Assisting with functional design documentation
* Full life cycle phases of testing including scripting thru validation process and system issues
* Root cause analysis of problems discovered during testing
* Working with IT to coordinate the development of enhancements with third party vendors
Post go-live, you will provide stabilization support and other duties as assigned for the project.
This is a full-time, benefited, project-based role for about 1 year with potential to extend.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or other related field preferred.
* Five (5+) years direct work experience with implementation, configuration and support of HCM technology with emphasis on Core HR required.
* Oracle HCM experience strongly preferred.
* Experience with the entire implementation life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, implementation, deployment and system upgrades needed.
* Experience working with SQL, OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence) or BI required.
* Intermediate project/process management skills to include organizing and developing project schedules and tasks, including analysis, design, testing and implementation.
* Working Title: HRIS Business Analyst - Oracle HCM experience preferred
* Department: PeopleSoft HCM
* Business Entity: Corporate Services
* City: Los Angeles
* Job Category: Information Technology
* Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
* Position Type: Full-time
* Shift Length: 8 hour shift
* Shift Type: Day