Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a HRIS Analyst, your job will be evaluating, deploying, maintaining, and documenting a suite of internal business applications focusing on HRIS, specifically Workday. Your focus will be improving and scaling processes from a technical and procedural perspective. Your job is to deliver the same delight and spectacular customer service to every Redfinnian that our agents and engineers deliver to our customers, keeping a high level of internal happiness even as Redfin grows.
* Analysis - Proactively partner with end-users to identify opportunities for business process improvement through better leverage or enhancement of existing systems. Create reports and dashboards that will provide data that the business can leverage.
* Support - Analyze issues concerning systems affecting internal customers; this may include software issues, software changes, and/or new software packages. Provide excellent customer support for internal customers. Liaise with vendors when escalated issues arise.
* Implementation - Develop and implement system enhancements based on requests from customer's requirements and educated recommendations. Partner with business partners to roll out new functionality and modules to promote global HR transformation.
* Testing - Perform initial tests for newly implemented functionality as well as regular service updates. Define test criteria and ensure that adequate testing is performed on system modifications to provide quality assurance of data.
* Reports/Integration - Create and maintain reports in response to user requests and in support of business initiatives. Implement, maintain, and enhance integrations with third-party vendors.
Skills and Experience
* Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or Business, or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years' experience owning HRIS applications supporting internal customers (Workday preferred) or equivalent HR Ops/Payroll experience.
* Ability to understand pain points, and deliver a solution that solves the problem.
* Experience including system and application selection, deployment, and reporting; system maintenance, user access security, and system integrations.
* A self-starter, with initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision using sound business judgment.
* Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects for various internal teams while also building relationships with vendors and managing them throughout projects.
* Working knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll and Accounting terms, procedures, and workflows.
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
* Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
* Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Redfin is a company that provides real estate search and brokerage services.