Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 150 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com.
* Owns all aspects of Lookout's Workday system including configuration, data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
* Provides support for Workday, researching and resolving problems, issues with business processes; recommends alternate solutions. Troubleshoots any system issues and ensures appropriate parties are involved to resolve issue.
* Designs and configures dashboards for Managers and executive leadership.
* Partners with other departments to create, implement and monitor integrations. Responsible for making sure integrations run successfully and troubleshoot and problem solve when failures occur.
* Creates and supports a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Prepares regularly. scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provides HR team with reporting writing guidance.
* This is a short term contract position and will be located in our downtown SF office. No remote candidates, please.
* 3+ years experience with HRIS platforms, including Workday HCM Core, Compensation, Benefits and Talent modules. Payroll Module preferred.
* Robust knowledge of Workday business processes and report writing, including security changes, step configuration, advanced and matrix reports, and dashboard configuration.
* Experience leading end-to-end HR systems projects including gathering requirements, system configuration, running tests, and implementation.
* Experience with design and management of HR Analytics (dashboards, scorecards, insights) preferred, but not required.
* Detail-oriented thinker exhibiting analytical and creative problem solving skills.
* Team player with outstanding work ethic, interpersonal skills, flexibility, and ability to multitask.
* Strong written and oral communication and listening skills.
Lookout is a provider of cloud-based cybersecurity solutions for mobile security for enterprises, government agencies, and individuals.