San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
We are seeking an outstanding HR Systems Analyst to solve HR business related challenges through Technology. We are excited to optimize processes that drive business efficiency and create the next generation of HR tools at Twitter!
What You'll Do:
* As part of a team, manage day-to-day administration of Workday as well as other other People Systems, including configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of issues related to business processes, security, and reporting. Workday components include Core HCM, Onboarding, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Talent/Performance, and Advanced Compensation.
* Build and manage customer relationships by demonstrating a desire to deeply understand their business processes and challenges, demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and an ability to execute.
* Deliver subject matter expertise on HR systems based upon functional areas or projects assigned.
* In partnership with customers, distill and document end-user requirements.
* Develop and articulate solution options that consider Twitter technical landscape as well as incorporates user experience, scalability, security and best practices. Clearly highlight the merits and disadvantages of solution options to support informed decisions by our customers. Provides scoping of complexity and effort for each option.
* Partner with the customers to develop test strategy, test scenarios/scripts, as well as execute systems/E2E testing in preparation for user acceptance testing.
* Provide input to change management strategy and deployment from a systems perspective.
* Perform proof of concept configuration builds, when necessary.
* Act as a liaison between our customers and IT or third-party systems vendors
* Develop and implement support models for new functionality/systems deployments.
* Identify and recommend process improvements, system enhancements, and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs.
* Lead and advise business partners in methodically assessing technology needs for new solutions.
* Remain informed on current HR Technology trends and new systems release features for incumbent applications.
* Support audit and compliance efforts, where necessary.
Who You Are:
* Skilled at strategic consultancy with proven leadership, analytical, project management and relationship building skills.
* Versatile in order to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
* A self-starter, highly motivated, and able to pivot quickly when priorities change.
* A critical thinker in the evaluation of problems, clearly articulate a point of view and develop innovative solutions to deliver against very tight deadlines.
* Balances collaboration with consultation when interacting with customers and business partners
* Detail-oriented and have an end to end thinking approach to problem-solving.
* Agile with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
* Capable of navigating and resolving ambiguity
* Knowledgeable of People business processes and functions
* A strong verbal as well as written communicator
* Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems)
* Strong working knowledge of Workday HCM modules
* Minimum 3-5 years as a hands-on HRIS Analyst or similar experience
* Project Management experience
* Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of People Systems across the People function: HCM, LMS, ATS,
Twitter is a company that provides a social networking platform.