SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
HRIS Analyst (Workday HCM)
As an HRIS (Workday) Business Systems Analyst on the Data and Automation team, you must be eager to solve problems and have a strong interest in optimizing end-to-end processes through complex systems configuration and implementation. Additionally, you should be able to handle multiple high-impact projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You will bring a knowledge base in Workday HCM to help SpaceX implement changes that maximize the platform's utility for SpaceX.
* Administer and maintain the company's Human Resource Information Systems with a strong focus on configurations and administration of the core Human Capital Management system (Workday)
* Analyze user's requests, identify problems, research solutions, and resolve technical problems as needed for the wide variety of applications and systems supported within the company
* Develop user guides and system documentation. Assist in maintaining project plans, folders, milestone, and resource requirements and communications related to HRIS projects
* Responsible for facilitating and/or assisting with system conversions, upgrades, and customizations
* Perform business process configuration for modified or new business processes within HCM system (Workday), including security and security controls to ensure appropriate access to functionality for users and monitor appropriate data security.
* Bachelor's degree in information systems, business, or human resources
* Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in systems/business analysis
* Experience supporting Workday HCM
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Workday certified (current or past) in HCM and/or Payroll with at least 2 full life-cycle implementations
* Demonstrated understanding of Workday business object model and is able to trace data movement between Workday and any other connected system/application
* Demonstrated experience creating, maintaining, and implementing Workday business processes, configurations (including permissions), custom fields, and custom objects
* Novice ability to read/write code a plus, particularly Python and SQL
* Resourceful and scrappy "outside the box" big thinker who is unafraid of challenging the status quo, yet is able to deliver quality solutions with an eye towards efficiency, flexibility and extensibility
* Must be detail oriented, organized, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
* Position occasionally requires long hours and some nights and weekends when needed
* To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX's Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
SpaceX (also known as Space Exploration Technologies) is an aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company.