As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will support all areas of the human resource systems to support business functions. You will be responsible for business process configuration, report development, security configuration, integrations, system functionality, and be a steward of our system and data. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
* Troubleshoot system problems, test, and work with business partners to resolve issues
* Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements
* Support and coordinate other admins in their usage of Workday (open - Recruiting and HR)
* Recommend technical solution taking into account priorities and trade-offs, and drive alignment among stakeholders
* Support projects to streamline processes, eliminate non-value added activities, an improve efficiency and ensure timely completion, high quality implementations, achievement of budget targets and outstanding customer service
* Coordinate with functional leaders to test and prepare for system updates
* Perform regular audits to ensure system data integrity
* Produce and present ad hoc, monthly and quarterly reports (e.g., talent acquisition, performance management, retention and attrition tracking, employee engagement, etc.) to support leadership reporting needs within the system
* Collaborate with the Workday admin team to ensure governance and integrity of HR data.
* 3+ years of Workday HCM functional configurations experience
* Solid understanding of HR, Benefits, Recruiting and Payroll and business processes and their inter-dependencies.
* Highly independent; can own & drive substantial, complex tracks of work
* Strong collaborator; can engage with partners and stakeholders across the company
* Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity
* Strong customer orientation and communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences
* Strong communications skills and client service both verbal and written
* BA/BS in related field
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.