Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
Responsible for providing oversight and guidance resulting in the delivery of overall solution design, mapping of business requirements to system requirements, identification of potential gaps and the definition of practical solutions to bridge gaps. Responsible for data and processes throughout HRIS landscape, ensuring data integrity and process efficiencies are being maintained. Will contribute to overall development of HRIS function.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Participates in Governance Committee
* Module issue resolution on escalation
* Coordinates creation and delivery of training for end-users (documentation/training materials)
* Works with various HR functions and Business Partners to identify new enhancements, updates or maintenance opportunities; aligning activities across modules, companies, functions, etc. to ensure consistent approach to system performance and HR processes
* Performs basic to intermediate SuccessFactors configuration requests
* Gathers system requirements, design, coordination, report development/customization, testing and ongoing support to HR reporting and system enhancements
* Designs, updates and execute ad hoc reports for company-wide users
* Assists and supports the integration activities and the identification and solving of risks and issues
* Ensures high level of deliverable quality in communications, reporting and presentations for management and employees
* Supports system updates, patches, user acceptance testing, and other technical projects as assigned, coordinating with HR IT
* Performs needs analysis with stakeholders to recommend and implement process improvements for efficiency and productivity increases
* Maintains business process documentation
* 5 or more years of HRIS application support required (preferable SuccessFactors); Deep system (SuccessFactors) knowledge to support overall system performance, including configuration, permissions, and recommendations to process and system efficiencies.
* Undergraduate degree, preferably with a focus in Computer Science, Business or Human Resources or related job experience
* Certification in HRIS preferred (preference in SuccessFactors)
* Experience providing troubleshooting, analysis and recommendations on HR technology issues
* Project coordination or administrative project management experience
* Broad knowledge across multiple SuccessFactors modules, understanding the interdependence and dataflows between modules
* In-depth knowledge of SuccessFactors integration techniques with 3rd party vendor systems
* Experience with participating as a functional lead in multiple global enterprise SuccessFactors end-to-end implementation projects
* Strong analytical and communication skills and experience with interacting with multiple levels of an organization; can translate technical information to simple language
* Intermediate/advanced skills in Excel (vlookups, if-statements) and PowerPoint
* Broad knowledge of HR business processes and supporting systems and services
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Global teams experience helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.