Central Garden & Pet
Here we Grow again! Central Garden & Pet is adding another HRIS Analyst to our team to support our recent upgrade to Ceridian's cloud-based system, Dayforce. With our 5000 employees and growing, we need a top-notch analyst to assist with configuration, integrations, implementing new modules and ongoing support for the company's Ceridian/Dayforce HCM system. The HRIS Analyst will provide functional and technical support for the Core Elements as well as additional modules, creating and updating documentation and electronic records, and ensuring data and systems integrity.
Our office is located just a block from the Pleasant Hill Bart Station and is near great restaurants and the Iron Horse Trail, with a short drive to downtown Walnut Creek. Corporate office employees enjoy a free fitness center, free parking, product discounts, discounted membership at Club Sport and an amazing educational assistance program in addition to great medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Central Garden & Pet Company NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
* Work extensively with Payroll Director to understand company organizational structure, rules, systems and policies; establish tables, file transfers, reporting requirements for a highly decentralized, complex organization located in 45+ sites.
* Use XML extensively to make system changes.
* Design reports and respond to required data requirements needed on an ongoing basis.
* Prepare and maintain HCM process flows, procedures, and job aids.
* Manage projects/process improvements, including the following:
* Apply change management experience to understand data requirements and need
* Identify and understand issues, concerns and opportunities.
* Compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
* Use effective approaches for choosing course of actions or develop appropriate solutions.
* Identify training needs of end users and develop and provide training to meet those needs.
* Set up end user management dashboards providing timely and useful human capital information. Develop recurring or special reports/dashboards as needed.
* Assist with combining and consolidating organizations recently acquired.
* Serve as technical subject matter expert and "Super User" for HR systems applications and practices.
* Act as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and developers on HRIS system issues and projects. This includes system design, system maintenance, system modifications/enhancement/fixes, system optimization and operational/functional issues.
* Research and resolve issues, unexpected results or process flaws; recommend process/customer service improvements or alternate methods to meet requirements.
* Address department and end-user needs and requirements; assesse available options and suggests system customizations and new applications.
* Ensure related HR Systems and process programs are documented and compliant with HR strategies, policies and governmental regulations.
* Proactively collaborate with HR Team and Business Partners in program delivery and other projects in support of the plant/distribution center environment as assigned. Acts as operational and program resource for time clocks within HR function.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
* Accredited BS Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
* 4+ years of progressive experience in HR and/or Data Management, with significant concentration in HRIS/HR specialties.
* Extensive knowledge of HRIS platforms. Specifically, Ceridian/Dayforce HCM.
* Advanced expertise with MS Suite and related systems/database tools, specifically strong Excel skills
* Strong understanding of Human Resources function within the organization, understanding of HR processes programs and data.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects through ambiguity and competing priorities.
* Effective project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, demonstrating benefits of projects to the organization, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements.
* Ability to influence, engage, and partner appropriately within a matrixed Corporate/Business Unit structure; inclusive of all levels within the Organization.
* Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills.
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style.
* A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job.
* Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Central Garden & Pet
Central Garden & Pet Company produces and distributes products for the lawn and garden, and pet supplies markets.