LOCATION 12647 Alcosta Blvd San Ramon CA 94583
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for security management, reporting and documentation of the overall HR System landscape. This role is also responsible for the Talent Acquisition systems (Recruiting and Background Screening). Support various business functions by reporting information out of the Company's Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) database. Responsible for the design and creation of reports, provide production support and documents processes for Human Resources (HR). Additional responsibilities revolve around data integrity, system security, end user set up and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. General HRIS Support and Reporting
* Update and modify codes, tables, reports, and other systems applications to meet changing requirements of the Company.
* Create new reports using ADP Reporting and ADP Recruiting Reports, produce reports for stakeholders as needed.
* Responsible for partnering with SMEs both within and outside of the HR Team to understand reporting needs
* Provide recommendations to management for improvements, enhancements, and more effective data and system reporting.
* Creates and executes testing plan for system scripts used in development and production environments.
* Partner with HR Services team to ensure team is empowered to support Tier 0/Tier 1 inquiries and transactions.
* Serve as a Tier 1/Tier 2 escalation point of contact for HRIS related questions and issues.
* Participate in the implementation of new HR systems.
* Determine and document requirements to support HR department and organizational needs.
* Other duties as assigned.
2. System Administration of Talent Acquisition Systems
* Own advanced administration of the 24 Hour Fitness Applicant Tracking and Background Screening applications.
* Partner with Talent Acquisition Operations on day-to-day administration and configuration changes as needed.
* Monitor connectivity between the company and the vendor, resolve errors as needed.
* Provide training and support to talent acquisition, field and corporate users and HR business partners.
* Research and resolve ad-hoc functionality issues and during release cycles.
* Create reports and manage changes to existing reports (using Excel and MS Access).
* Create, load, test and launch new configurations, templates, workstreams in partnership with talent teams.
* Responsible for all support and resolution between users and the 24 Hour Fitness IT Help Desk and the vendor.
3. Documentation and Training
* Create and update relevant user and administrator documentation as it pertains to HR Systems.
* Document and manage change requests and testing for changes, own overall change logging.
* Help develop and implement training for HR staff and remote users with respect to system access and utilization.
* Own end-user digital adoption platform (WalkMe) including the creation and enhancement of different on-screen tutorials, tools and documentation.
* Manage security administration of HR business systems. Ensure that HRIS system is compliant with company system security standards. Keep system access current. Ensure that security controls are in place.
* Review current security & propose changes as needed for alignment to business.
* Drive security audit reviews on a regular cadence to ensure ongoing compliance.
Primary relationships with the Human Resources Information System team and key business partners in IT, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Payroll, and Finance. Communication is focused on understanding business needs, reporting data, and explaining the data's relevance to the business.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
* Aptitude to make data-driven recommendations, understand competing business priorities, and make prudent trade-offs while driving results to deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Knowledge of creating reports with SQL, Crystal Reports, Access, Excel.
* Must be capable of maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion.
* Attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and take initiative.
* Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment collaborating and building strong relationships with varying team members.
Minimum Educational Level/Certifications
* High School diploma or General Educational Development (G.E.D.).
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications
* 3+ years of experience working in Human Resources or Payroll.
* 2+ years of HRIS, ATS and/or LMS administration.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Human Resources