As Penumbra's HRIS Analyst, you will be part of a Human Resources team that is committed to ensuring a smooth and positive experience for all employees when it comes to pay, benefits, onboarding, user training, and information sharing. You will be responsible for providing HR systems support to employees worldwide, and will be the primary contact and subject matter expert on systems-related projects for internal and external stakeholders.
How You'll Contribute
* Manage operation of tasks proficiently, efficiently and with complete accountability for results, with primary focus on HR technology support, maintenance and security.
* Partner with HRIS team members to develop consistency and standardization of processes and services.
* Create process documentation for HR transactions across multiple applications.
* Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls.
* Work with HR Systems Manager to research and identify opportunities to extend and optimize HR systems.
* Drive data integrity within UltiPro and between systems; develop audit, research and resolution processes.
* Provide high level of analytical support on ad hoc projects or requests.
* Oversee daily administration of UltiPro and include best practices in configuration, correction and day to day issue resolution; ensure delivery of high-quality service to end users.
* Serve as a Support Contact with UltiPro and handle UltiPro support communication for HR functional areas.
* Cross-train on other HR systems to provide backup administration duties as needed.
* Build relationships with global HR teams and cross department personnel and gain their trust and confidence as the go-to person for all operational HRIS matters.
* Lead HR technology project teams in accordance with established project management methodologies, identifying needs, conducting impact analysis, documenting requirements, designing, developing and/or configuring the solution, conducting unit testing, creating test plans, delivering user training, and deploying solutions
What You Bring
* A passion for solving technical problems with humans in mind.
* Proven expertise with a variety of HR software solutions; experience with UltiPro is a plus. Familiarity with Lever, Presagia, and/or ReviewSnap even better!
* A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field or related business area, plus at least five years' HRIS experience, domestic and global.
* Experience developing and implementing HR applications including Core HCM, time/attendance, benefits, Payroll, Compensation & Recruiting.
* At least one HR system implementation completed, along with upgrades and optimization.
* Experience configuring business processes and troubleshooting for operational support, including creating BI reports and integrations.
* Excellent business communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills, along with a strong customer focus are required. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
* Demonstrated success in a fast-pasted, complex environment. Excellent planning and organizational skills required.
What We Offer
* A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
* The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
* A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and clinics primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra P logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.