MYR Group, one of the oldest and largest electrical contractors in the country has an immediate opportunity for a HRIS analyst at its Henderson, CO, district office. Why should you work for MYR Group? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our employees receive excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance and a 401K. If you were to ask our employees why they like working for MYR Group, chances are they would say, "We're big and small at the same time, employee contributions are recognized at both the local and corporate levels. These are characteristics that provide an ideal environment for employees to learn, grow and develop."
What are you waiting for? Build yourself with us!
Be part of a team involved in reshaping the way HR Information Systems support our business. You will be the SME for Benefits and HCM systems including reporting tools/solutions and partner with the Benefits and IT team to provide HRIS administration and support. You'll provide customer support by applying your knowledge of HRIS, to proactively identify potential opportunities for increased efficiency and enhancements.
* Analyze, maintain and troubleshoot HRIS and other computer applications and systems
* Serve as system administrator for the HCM solutions for HR and Benefits (E1), Onbaording (Taleo) and Reporting (Hubble) as well as comparable HCM platforms
* Collaborate with functional users to determine business requirements to execute system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations)
* Participate in all aspects of testing system changes (develop business test cases, UAT testing, and approve/sign off on testing results)
* Research and correct system/user errors as identified through reports or as referred by customers
* Plan and develop analyses, reports and presentations of HRIS data
* Develop reports to support various internal teams
* Prepare and train end-users on system usage; create documentation or training materials as needed
* Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
* 4+ years of payroll and/or benefits HCM system experience (HCM Cloud implementation experience a plus)
* Bachelor's in business administration, human resources, information technology, accounting, or related field
* Knowledge of all pertinent full-cycle HR and Benefits administration requirements to participate in new implementation and system upgrades
* Eager to learn about new functionality, enhancements, concepts, and integrations
* Proficiency with Power BI or other reporting tool and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
* Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage complex projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
* Independent self-starter who can work with minimal direction and isn't afraid to make recommendations to improve processes
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at:www.myrgroup.com. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About Myr Group
MYR Group is a specialty contractor serving the electrical infrastructure industry and commercial/industrial markets.