Founded in 2008, Airbnb's mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb's accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage global projects and cross-functional teams to successfully deliver introduction of Workday modules not currently in use, enhancements to existing HR Systems, and other HR-related projects.
* Lead HR Systems projects to address business challenges under challenging deadlines.
* Present project statuses to leadership.
* Develop relationships with functional areas of HR -- Total Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Management, HR Business Partners, HR Operations, and partners in IT -- to understand their needs and how HR technology can deliver measurable results for Airbnb.
* Create and deliver project documentation & project plans to drive accountability for on-time delivery: coordinate all necessary meetings, deliver communication, create test plans, coordinate system testing, obtain sign-off from Sponsors to ensure project success.
* Ensure adherence to IT methodologies for successful project delivery: ensure projects have shared document repositories (signed-off requirements, process flows, etc.).
* Manage multiple, concurrent projects that have cross-departmental and global interdependencies.
* Identify and work with team to resolve program level issues and risks. Raise risks and issues to leadership proactively to keep program on schedule and budget.
* Manage RFP processes, objectively evaluating technology options with business partners.
* Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the HR Systems portfolio, and prioritize tasks for HR Systems BSA's that align with team priorities.
* Provide project management oversight to operational programs and activities.
* Drive accountability with business sponsors for executing effective change management, and training on new functionality to ensure highest levels of adoption.
* Configure & support various modules of Workday HCM, where experience exists.
* Career experience as an HRIS Project Manager
* PMP certification is strongly desired
* 5+ years of experience supporting, and configuring multiple modules of Workday HCM
* Functional and technical expertise in a broad range of HR disciplines and corresponding system functionality
* Experience with reporting tools and security configuration
* Proactive, self-directed, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent deliverables
* Strong collaborator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential company & personnel data
* Able to work in a fast-paced, often stressful environment, under tight/regulatory deadlines
* Proven problem solving skills to address various stakeholder issues or process changes
* Must operate independently with direction from senior team members
The role is based in San Francisco, CA. Requires some travel to Dublin, and/or Singapore.
* Competitive salaries
* Quarterly employee travel coupon
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Fitness Discounts
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Apple equipment
* Commuter Subsidies
* Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
* Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
* Much more...
Airbnb is a company that provides an online marketplace and hospitality services.