This is an excellent opportunity for a leader who is passionate about HR systems and utilizing HR systems to support business objectives.
This is a full-time, management position at Weyerhaeuser's Corporate Headquarters in Seattle, WA. This position reports to the VP, Compensation, Benefits, and Shares Services.
* Acts as the project sponsor for implementations, updates and integrations for new or established systems/processes. Responsible to ensure quality performance; on-time delivery, within budget and scope. Communicate and actively involve project stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of each initiative.
* Develops and prioritizes departmental projects and requests, and delegates and monitors project completion to assigned deadline.
* Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities and develops plans to resolve or mitigate.
* Compares data from various sources to draw conclusions and analyzes trends in data to optimize systems and processes.
* Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with functional HR business owners across all HR disciplines to understand business needs. Prioritizes business requests and partners with IT to execute system changes. Fully communicates with functional HR business owners throughout the process.
* Provides direction, guidance and training to HRMS team members, internal users and associates to increase knowledge and proficiency in system usage.
* Staff, manage and direct a highly responsive and performing team.
* Leads the HR team in system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
* Manages production support, including researching, troubleshooting and resolving HRMS problems and performing scheduled activities. Such as: generating reports, documenting process/system changes, and managing system and data integrity including quality, accuracy, and usability of associate data and related interfaces.
* Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of related experience.
* Successful track record managing critical complex technology projects in more than one area of functional expertise.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels (including Senior Management) across functional groups and business units. Adeptness to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, using influence and preventing damage to the relationships.
* Strong capacity to communicate the function's vision and the department's direction and set aligned goals. Provides resources and creates systems to measure results.
* Actively recruits, retains and develops talent and holds employees accountable for results. Leads change, manages conflict and fosters collaboration.
* Drives and models customer service, manages customer expectations, solicits customer feedback and ensures commitments are met.
* Provides others with reliable information and delivers informative and persuasive presentations. Uses good listening skills and negotiates effectively
* Collaboratively engages with leaders to create, identify and implement solutions to further effectiveness of the business
* High level of business acumen, strategic agility, ability to develop others, and influence change. As well as a strong technical aptitude in learning HR systems.
* Experience with Peoplesoft, Taleo, Concur.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We're serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Weyerhaeuser Company is a timber, land and forest products company.