HR Systems Analyst - Taleo/Oracle e-Business
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Systems Analyst to join our Digital Technology Group. The role can be based in one of several of our US offices (Los Angeles, San Francisco or Oakland).
You will be responsible for assisting with the implementation, operation and maintenance of secure and highly available technical solutions within HR.
The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Gathering requirements, defining specifications, configuring and testing Taleo & Oracle e-Business suite.
* You will maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of said platforms. This includes responding to incidents, problems and major change.
* You will deploy (installation, configuration & testing) new or enhanced technology services.
* You will work collaboratively with other analysts, Service Leaders and Vendors.
* Integrating solutions with other applications and technology platforms based on solution requirements.
* Reviewing and contributing to documentation relevant to services e.g. Design, Service Transition to Support, Standard Operating Procedures, SLAs, OLAs.
* Monitoring ticketing queue and responds to service requests or incidents.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Experience in some or all the following:
* Strong experience of Taleo and/or Oracle e-Business Suite
* Ability and an interest to learn new technologies
* Good interpersonal, communication and client-handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
Desirable skills & experience
* Knowledge of Power BI
* Programming languages e.g. Oracle PL/SQL, OA Framework, Java
* Experience implementing Cloud Technologies around HR Systems
* Oracle advanced benefits experience
* Working with 3rd party managed services & support providers. (such as Oracle Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365, Microsoft Power BI, JD Edwards, Infor, Progression [RedSky])
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
Shape your time with us
How can we best work with you? Whether you're a parent, a carer, a student, or just have a busy lifestyle, it's not always easy to commit to standard working hours. At Arup you have access to a range of flexible working options - including flexible start and finish times, working from home or working part-time. If you're interested in any of these options, please let us know when you apply and we'll discuss how this could work in your role.
Reward and Benefits
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
What happens next?
If this could be the next step in your journey, please apply online. All applications will be considered and we will try our very best to respond to you within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Arup. Shaping a better world.
Closing Date: 14.07.2019
Arup provides structural engineering consultancy services.