About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk's Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, cashstar.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
Blackhawk's HR Technology team is responsible for the technology and operational infrastructure related Workforce life cycle processes and information. We are seeking a data driven, creative and ambitious team member to join our small but mighty, high performing team. This new team member will thrive on passion and innovation and help us transform HR Analytics for the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to take us to the next level, to grow this function in capability and scalability. To help us think differently and act consultatively, as a trusted advisor.
Who You Are:
* Strong analytic and strategic thinker
* Curious and investigative
* Ambitious, Innovative, and Self Directed
* Able to drive and lead through initiatives
* Proven ability to work with a variety of stakeholders across the company (People Operations, Finance, Business leaders, Chief of Staff) to drive projects in this area
What You'll Do:
* System owner, administrator and subject matter expert, including associated data for assigned HR Platforms
* Proactively reviews platform updates and mitigates risk through build and test in stage environment
* Collaborate with regional HR Operations team members and service providers to define requirements and actively participate in designing new or improving existing processes and solutions.
* Act as a liaison and collaborate with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions across people, process and technology
* Works closely with the functional process owners and assist in implementing solutions across process and technology.
* Partner on scoping of technical requirements for inbound and outbound interfaces, ongoing support
* Develop and execute test plans and scripts, conducting and coordinating acceptance testing
* Conduct regular quality control activities to assure accurate performance of all systems and processes.
* Participate in scoping out and evaluating new technology and implementing as directed.
* Manage escalated system and technical employee questions.
* Assist in maintaining or enhancing role based access controls for all human resource systems and maintain documentation.
* Develop a wide variety of complex materials (e.g. instructions/guidelines on custom data requests, technical standards, training materials, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
* Develop technical processes and documents system structure and business decisions.
* 2-3 years supporting HRIS systems, SAP/Success Factors suites strongly preferred.
* Ability to combine HR functional knowledge with strong technical expertise to drive process and system efficiencies/best practices, promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate reporting of data to the business.
* Ability to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
* Ability to collaborate with business partners in project work. Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work cross functionally with the entire HR Team, IT, vendors and other key partners to ensure consistency and data integrity.
* Ability to analyze and interpret reports and spreadsheets to build data files that require data manipulation and validation; ability to recognize patterns and anomalies in data in order to spot potential data integrity issues.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Ability to participate as a team player and provide superior customer support. Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Strong Excel experience preferred.
About BlackHawk Network
Blackhawk is a leading prepaid payment network utilizing proprietary technology to offer a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms.