Human Resource System Analyst
The HR System Analyst is responsible for collaborating with HRIS, HR, Payroll, Benefits and other business users to understand business and systems requirements and then develop and test HR technology solutions. This role will help plan, implement and support the architecture for all Workday systems solutions in partnership with the HRIS team. You should come with dynamic energy and we would love it if you shared our Core Values. We truly believe in Respect, Integrity, Spirit of Service and Accountability. What are you waiting for? You can apply now and we will get in touch as soon as possible. We are excited to learn more about you.
What you'll be doing:
* You'll maintain and improve the existing HR Technology ecosystem with quality assurance support including building out new test automation solutions
* Map business processes to identify strategies, risks, and options when gaps are identified, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet business requirements while staying consistent with native architecture.
* Build, execute and report on QA and system integration testing working with Workday, HRIS and business partners to ensure complete and successful testing for all new updates
* Craft business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans, and test cases, user training documents, and implementation documentation
* Work alongside the integration team to design, configure, and test integration between internal systems and external vendors.
* Develops functional test plans, coordinates user acceptance testing, and guides business users in testing.
* Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives, keeping stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress
* Responsible for day-to-day administrative and support activities of Workday and other HR systems (Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Recruiting, Payroll).
* Handle and execute ongoing system improvement tasks, including configuration and testing of changes to the Workday and other HR systems.
* Develop and update documentation and processes to ensure compliance with policies and legislative requirements.
* Maintain collaborative relationships with the HR, IT and Workday community to ensure that defined work streams and SME's within HR are aligned with the strategic business objectives of the organization.
* Dedicatedly recommends process improvements/solutions utilizing technology to seek business needs/problems while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of systems and capabilities with internal customers.
* Work with HR business partners to ensure new processes are fully/accurately developed and implemented as approved.
What we're looking for: Education:
* Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience required
* 3+ years of experience with HRIS system configuration, with specific experience related to Reporting, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll and Time tracking required. Hands on experience with Workday preferred.
* Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, specifically around Workday and ADP. Knowledge of HR processes and data.
* Understanding of business process and data modeling, data structures, use case, user story development and test case development is required.
* Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and addressing issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
* Experience with enterprise integration tools.
* Proficiency in understanding and application of HR-related corporate processes, laws and regulations.
* Microsoft Office
* Google Application Suite i.e. Drive
WOW is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Religion/Gender Identity employer
WideOpenWest (WOW!) is one of the nation’s broadband providers, serving residential, business and wholesale customers.