Job ID: EG-1032395 Description:
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" as one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
The responsibilities include supporting the implementation of Workday HCM, including participating in workstreams for Core HR and Reporting. This role will be responsible for testing of Core HR functionality, including business processes, configuration, data conversions, integrations, EIBs and security administration. This role will also provide support for ongoing maintenance, reporting and improvement efforts into Workday post implementation and other HR technology applications, including troubleshooting issues, monitoring integration logs, and release management for change requests and bi-annual releases.
* Degree in Business Administration, CIS or Computer Science or 3 years of relevant work experience processing data in an HRMS System (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, Workday, etc.)
* Understanding the foundation to administering an application (e.g. HCM, Recruiting, Performance, Learning, Org Chart, Succession, etc.);
* PeopleSoft Query and/or SQL knowledge and understanding of relational database
* Experience creating test cases and testing interfaces
* Analytical and conceptual skills; research techniques, verbal and written documentation skills
* Teamwork and interpersonal skills
* PC proficiency to include Access, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience in development of technical and non-technical training materials.
* Organizational skills; project management skills; and self-directed.
* Analytical skills, research techniques, verbal and written documentation skills; problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to work well within a fast-paced team environment.
* Ability to work in a virtual environment.
* Ability to handle confidential matters ethically, with discretion and good judgment.
* Ability to be flexible as responsibility is aligned within the work team.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledge of cloud-based Human Resources technologies (e.g. Workday or Oracle)
* Knowledge of Human Resources processes, systems and policies.
* Experience in project management methodologies (e.g. Scrum/Agile)
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Human Resources Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago