The HR Reporting & Data Analyst supports the HR Business Intelligence team and the broader HR team by creating and generating standard and ad-hoc reports, analyzing workforce data, identifying data trends, and ensuring HR data integrity. This position will leverage a variety of data sources and fields (worker headcount, employee demographics, job requisition, compensation, etc.) to deliver results.
* Provide workforce reporting and data analytics.
* Compile and analyze data from a variety of applications, systems, and sources to create/summarize for analysis.
* Drive and ensure HR data integrity and standardization while conducting root cause analysis to ensure continuous improvement.
* Analyze HR data to proactively identify trends and work with the appropriate stakeholders to address opportunities for improvement, as well as predict potential issues.
* Work closely with HR Business Partners and HR COEs (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits) to identify and implement business reporting requirements.
* Complete and submit employment compliance surveys, reports, etc.
* Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of 2 years related experience.
* Workday experience preferred.
* BA/BS Degree in Human Resources or related field, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Skills/Competencies/Specialized Knowledge
* Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (e.g., formulas, calculations, pivot tables, charts, graphs, etc.) required.
* Experience analyzing data to identify potential actions.
* Creativity, detail oriented, and flexibility.
* Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to think analytically.
* Reporting, analytics, and visualization tool (e.g., PowerBI) experience preferred.
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About DJO Global
DJO Global is a manufacturer and distributor of medical devices for musculoskeletal health, vascular health, and pain management.