Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
HR Project Manager - Tech Diversity & Inclusion
As part of the Tech, Digital and One Design HR team, Tech Diversity and Inclusion is an important cross functional team working to solve some of our industries most pressing challenges. We partner closely with Tech leadership, HRCs and Enterprise partners to ensure we can deliver real-time impact, while diagnosing and solving pain points longer term. This role will be responsible for driving key efforts for Technology's Diversity and Inclusion workstream. You'll play a critical role in supporting our initiatives including our tech BRG, events, partnerships, projects and priorities as needed.
* Support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, including working strategically with leaders of current Tech focused Business Resource Groups - Women in Tech, Blacks in Tech, and Hispanics in Tech.
* Manage programs and projects as needed. Examples include coordination of bias mitigation training and interactions with our community partners like ITSMF, HITEC, and NCWIT
* Work with our team on Diversity focused event planning and execution.
* Deliver business outcomes with Technology programs, initiatives and strategies leading to industry leading D&I programs and results
Selected Candidate Will:
* Have a track record of successful program management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage tasks and related expectations
* Display understanding and alignment with D&I initiatives
* Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes
* Demonstrate good judgement and sensitivity
* Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Bachelor's degree or Military experience
* At least 2 years of experience in a program management or a delivery role
* At least 1 year of experience in an HR function, project management, or chief of staff position
* At least 2 years of experience working with agile teams or project management
* Experience partnering with teams across Enterprise Learning, Communications, or HR Consulting
* Demonstrated interest and action in Diversity and Inclusion work
* Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets and Slides)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.