This HR Program Manager role provides centralized PM support to HR teams supporting primarily tech orgs across Operations. These orgs are the "innovation engine" creating the technologies and automation that streamline our Operations, from the autonomous robots that automate our fulfillment centers to the mapping & routing software that optimizes the efficiency of getting deliveries to customers' doors, and much more.
In this role, you will support all Rhythm of the Business (ROB) activities for the team, including annual goal setting and monthly tracking, cyclical reporting (QBR Page 0 Metrics, etc.) and other recurring meetings (Monthly HRBP Network Meetings, Team All Hands, etc.). There will also be additional HR projects, with specific focus on creating efficiencies in HR programs (reduce duplication of effort!), automating/leveraging data and insights for scale, and solving big problems that affect the employee experience. This role has a continuous improvement charter, which includes responsibility for improvements to processes, programs and projects, and for representing the interests of Ops Tech HRBPs and influencing change with central teams (such as GTM, HR Support, and Product Managers of HR-facing tools).
While program management experience in the HR space is preferred, passion, positivity, and critical thinking are must haves. If you have a track record of balancing competing priorities, love to build new and better ways to do things, and thrive in a team environment where you work closely alongside senior leaders and have autonomy to invent on behalf of customers, this role will speak to you.
Key responsibilities and success factors of the role include:
* Perform hands on project management such as development of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverables, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk
* Experience working across stakeholder groups to share information, incorporate feedback, and develop recommendations.
* Exhibit a bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-up and follow-through
* Ensure project tools, best practices and lessons learned are documented and incorporated into future work
* Ensure smooth project execution by monitoring and auditing key tasks across HR work streams and reporting on progress on a regular cadence
* Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results, prioritizing effectively and facilitating action across remote groups
* Ability to earn trust and maintain key relationships with HR partners to avoid duplication of efforts and to drive global engagement on key initiatives
* Ability to analyze data and understand the key metrics (demographics, attrition/ retention rates, talent pipelines, SDE ratios, etc.) in order to develop insights, tell stories, help drive decisions and measure the impact of the work you do
* Support on-going efforts to enhance our capabilities through training, development and program improvements
* Drive and maintain employee Onboarding. Identify opportunities to enhance the onboarding experience and accelerate to the company and culture
* Maintain and develop bi-weekly Ops Tech HR Flash central communication outlining quarterly promotion activities, training resources, general timelines of actions and deadlines to help keep managers informed on required actions
* Monitor Ops Tech HR shared inbox and respond to emails in a timely manner
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.