Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HPE Global IT S/4 Developer
As a member of Global Functions IT, the SAP Developer will be contributing to the implementation and support of transformation programs related to the most complex disciplines in which the company must operate. You will be a part of cross-functional programs/projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. You will be involved in the day to day development/support activities on the IT systems that manages the company's business and work closely with the Business Analysts, SME's, third party System Integrators and SaaS solution providers to build out and support a brand new systems landscape for HPE.
This position requires US Citizenship or an existing Green Card.
This position is based in Houston TX, Austin TX or Roseville CA.
* Perform code development. Unit testing, System testing and debugging applications related to the implementation of various S/4 HANA solutions
* Develop solutions on SAP HANA and related solutions. Build integrations into legacy applications, Develop using Fiori applications, SAP Gateway and integration of SAP with JAVA/HTML applications
* As required, evaluate the need for customization of SAP solutions to meet the business need and drive the decision making related to optimal level of customization required in the ecosystem
* Enhance the SAP solutions where needed and apply updates to the solutions via SAP OSS notes
* Work with the Business teams to ensure proper and effective integration of business processes into the standard SAP solutions
* Create all the artifacts needed as part of the systems development life cycle including design specifications, test cases etc.
* Create comprehensive documentation about the solutions being developed and provide necessary user training
Knowledge and Skills
* Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience as an IT developer on SAP ABAP and related technologies
* Experience in SAP ECC, and S/4 HANA required.
* Strong in one or more SAP modules and be able to support development on SAP FICO, SD, MM etc.
* Demonstrated knowledge of good programming techniques and use of all development tools including OO programming.
* Extensively worked with ABAP Objects, User-Exits, BADIs, and the Enhancement Framework
* Been through Upgrade / Support Pack Application process multiple times - SPDD /SPAU
* Strong debugger skills
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
* Full lifecycle SAP implementation experience, including an in-depth SAP Integration and ASAP experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise