We are offering a unique opportunity for a Supervisor with a background in accounting and/or financial planning and analysis (FP&A) to join our growing Technology Services Consulting Practice. This position is a client-facing role focusing on Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) services and products.
This Consultant will manage multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and client support, to full implementations. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in Accounting/Finance, ideally consulting/project management and experience with Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, or BI360 to lead EPM discovery/design and implementations projects. Hyperion or other middle-market EPM tools would be considered.
* Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, while managing their expectations
* Lead all client delivery activities within assigned accounts
* Lead discovery session that include requirements gathering and desired workflows with clients to understand and document their business needs (i.e. budget forecasting, financial reporting, consolidation)
* Develop and present design documents based on their requirement to clients and manage the design of their EPM implementation.
* Manage project scope, tasks, deadlines, budgets and lead project teams through EPM implementations
* BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
* 4 + years of experience in the following financial applications/services: Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, BI360 or other EPM Applications such as Prophix Software or Hyperion
* 4+ years of experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting/consolidation
* Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
* Strong project and time management skills
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Able and willing to travel at approximately 35% of the time
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9081
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC DA CPM Host
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9081
Location: One South Wacker Dr Ste 800, , Chicago, IL US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.