TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
* Develop and maintain Hardware-in-the-loop test environment per development needs and validation requirement for autonomous truck.
* Integrate 3D virtual environment, ECU and truck model engine.
* Develop regression testing tools leveraging both empirical data and simulated scenarios.
* Collect test result and help root cause analysis.
* Familiar with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and embedded C programming.
* Solid understanding of system engineering principles, hardware and software design concepts.
* M.S. or Ph.D candidate in Vehicle Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Robotics.
* Knowledge in the real-time testing environment (NI/dSpace etc.)
* Experience in model engine (CarSim/TruckSim)
* Knowledge of ROS, Linux kernel
* Knowledge of CAN communication protocol.
* Work with world class AI Engineers * Shape the landscape of autonomous driving * Competitive salary and benefits * Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance * Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner * Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits * Weekly team happy hour * Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan * Company 401(K) program * Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.