Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a "Grove Guide."
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We have to engineer to move physical product; which is hard! And fun!
Scaling our technology doesn't just mean more users online, but also shipping and managing physical product at scale. Ever tried optimizing order routing across a network of distribution centers to minimize order splitting? Here's your chance.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We're not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We've helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
Grove is growing fast and needs a smart, solutions-oriented HighJump Developer to help scale our warehouse and fulfillment operations for the future. You will collaborate with fulfillment operations staff, engineering, and enterprise technology to provide WMS solutions that will drive operational efficiency on the warehouse floor and optimize order processing in our fulfillment centers.
* Design, develop, and maintain implementations of HighJump Page Editor, Advantage Architect workflows and SQL Server stored procedures
* Collaborate with fulfillment operations team and systems analysts to debug and optimize existing workflows
* Drive operations efficiency by making improvements with existing workflows
* Assist in providing training to end users and systems analysts
* Provide production support and resolve problems as they arise in the fulfillment centers
* Manage systems integrations between HighJump and other enterprise systems (Netsuite ERP, Grove ecommerce platform)
* Work with DevOps and NOC teams to monitor system uptime and performance
* Log defects as they arise and prioritize the backlog for development
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent fields
* 5+ years implementing enterprise systems / applications (WMS, ERP, OMS) preferably in a high-volume transaction ecommerce capacity
* 3+ years developing solutions within HighJump Advantage (Page Editor, Advantage Architect)
* Hands-on experience with relational databases such as MS SQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
* Proficiency in writing stored procedures in MS SQL or Oracle
* Ability to travel from time to time to each fulfillment center location
* Strong knowledge of fulfillment center/3PL process flows best practices around picking, packing, replenishment, order waving, receiving, putaway, etc
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join, you'll get:
Very Competitive Compensation.
Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits.
All the equipment and applications you will need to excel at your job.
25% Employee Discount on all of our amazing products!
An opportunity to make big impacts in a visible role as well as to build your skillset!
Let's do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Grove Collaborative
Grove provides users with customized sustainable household products such as soap, laundry detergent, paper towels, and others.