Huron Consulting Group
Our client's technology needs are unique and so we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding consultants with different types and levels of expertise and knowledge who can uncover, untangle, and tackle the biggest challenges facing the industry. In this fast-paced environment, you will thrive with minimal oversight, flexibility, adaptability and resilience. Your attention to the details and passion and courage to deliver innovative results to our clients separates you from your peers. And your ability to listen and respond persuasively and masterfully to clients, especially in difficult situations, brings forth your artistry of consulting.
The Lead Technical Consultant will be responsible for assisting in the designing of project solutions with the Oracle Cloud platform. In this capacity the Technical Consultant will have a solid understanding of Oracle standard applications, web application development, and Oracle Cloud integration.
Let's get to work - together.
* Huron requires a Bachelor's Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
* 4-6 years of professional services experience while performing in the role of
a technical lead
* Prior technical experience with PeopleSoft or Oracle EBS applications
* Experienced in gathering system requirements, identifying resources, and estimating timelines for project completion.
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze the application needs and determines most appropriate strategy and design to meet business requirements, increase cost effectiveness and ensure infrastructure stability.
* Experience in troubleshooting the technical components of a vendor purchased application and its associated back-end processes and integrated applications.
* Experience designing and implementing web services for real-time data integration with SaaS solutions
* Experience with all aspects of the software life cycle and development methodologies
* Experience with Oracle HCM or ERP Cloud
* Previous experience in providing technical support for PS HCM 9.1 and/or PS HCM 9.2.
* Previous experience in providing technical support for PS FIN 9.1 and/or PS FIN 9.2.
* Previous experience in providing technical support for PS CS 9.1 and/or PS CS 9.2.
* Proven ability to deliver custom Oracle enterprise applications and integration.
* Experience with integrating Oracle/PeopleSoft products to other vendor applications, including Concur, Aquire, Jaggaer/SciQuest, and InfoEd applications
* Experience developing system processes, procedures, and practices for maintaining the application systems, and their infrastructure and architecture environments.
* SQL, XML, XSLT, BI Publisher, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Web Services - SOAP and Restful, Java and or Java Scripting
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
About Huron Consulting Group
Huron Consulting Group is a global professional services firm.