Be part of something amazing
Working at Lucid means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future. To do so, we're looking for a Helpdesk Technician. If you're the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution, and creates an improvement no one's asked for yet, then we want to talk to you!
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring IT support requests are addressed in a timely manner while exhibiting exemplary customer service skills. Candidates should be excellent engineers and organizers that have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
* Be responsible for handling the DesktopSupport services queue
* Provision computer hardware/software and network support
* Manage computer inventory and supplies
* Triage, prioritize and remedy end-user computer issues
* Manage projects in a results-oriented environment
* A minimum of 2 years technical support experience in a corporate support
* Excellent customer service ethics
* In-depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and broad knowledge of Microsoft products
* Hands-on experience with computer hardware
* Demonstrated knowledge of technical ability across a wide range of hardware, software, and mobile platforms
* Demonstrated knowledge of networking, DNS/DHCP, Active Directory
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrated project management skills
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Demonstrated experience with scripting or programming
* Microsoft DesktopTechnician Certification (MCTS) or appropriate experience
* Experience supportingCAD/CAM applications
* BS or equivalent work experience
Lucid is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a luxury mobility company reimagining what a car can be.