NWN is recognized as a leading national Cisco partner and a leader in the IT services industry. NWN holds many awards and elite certifications from Cisco, AWS, HP Inc., HPE, VMWare, NetApp, Dell-EMC, and Microsoft. With over 500 employees across the U.S. the company is on a fast track to even greater success. If you're a top performer looking for a new opportunity we want to talk to you!
NWN is looking to hire Helpdesk Specialist provides technical assistance, support and troubleshooting to internal staff in the use of the various applications required to provide "world class service. The Helpdesk Application Specialist act as the first point-of-contact for phone calls and trouble tickets requests for technical assistance for all applications and primarily attempts to solve problems directly or escalates when necessary.
* Provide E-Cube and application technical phone guidance for all employees. This may include but not limited to: * Responding to customer calls and questions ascertaining the nature of the problem. * Identifying and researching the problem. * Determining the appropriate action.
* Records all problems received via telephone, email or walking in the Helpdesk Ticketing System (Remedy) and when required escalate user problems following established escalation procedures. * Utilizing remote tool provided or via telephone work with user to diagnose and troubleshoot problem to provide first level support and attempt to resolve issue, escalate only when required and follow incident to resolution. * Helps to determine problem scope, identify trends and works with supervisor to take appropriate actions. * Answer questions and educate end users by applying knowledge of E-Cube and applications, computer software, hardware, and procedures. * Works with next level support staff to explain application errors and gain expertise to resolve problems. * Manage and track Help Desk calls from start to first call resolution or escalation. * As needed, provide 24/7 on-call support. * Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations. * Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor. * Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to work flexible hours, some holidays and weekends * Overtime may be required including nights, weekends and holidays * Able to sit for extended periods of time
* Bachelor's Degree is REQUIRED * ITIL Foundations 3.0 Certificate strongly preferred. Must pass exam within 6 months after starting role * A+ Certification desired
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
* 1-3 years' experience in high volume IT call center. * Experience supporting custom built in house applications. * Experience in supporting HIPPA compliant applications. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills. * Ability to translate and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical user. * Must be able to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment. * Must have a strong technical aptitude and be a quick learner.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.