We are looking for a proactive problem-solver with exceptional customer service skills to join our HelpDesk team. Your technical expertise will be put to use providing our 700+ home office employees with the technology support they need to do their jobs. In addition, you'll also be providing technical recommendations and support to our 1,700+ advisors and their staff regarding any technology they use. Ours is a fast-paced, on-your-toes environment; a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
* Providing first-level technical support to home office staff, as well as to Commonwealth advisors and their staff, on a wide range of issues and products
* Prioritizing and processing help requests to provide technical problem identification and resolution
* High-level customer service skills
* Strong troubleshooting ability to solve problems and find solutions
* Excellent communication skills (phone manners, listening skills, and follow-up skills)
* Knowledge and experience troubleshooting basic to advanced Windows 7/8.1/10 OS and browser problems
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite 2013/2016/Office 365 functionality and troubleshooting basic connectivity issues; experience with advanced MS Outlook functionality and protocols involved with connecting to Exchange
* Mobile device support (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)
* Knowledge of Active Directory and domain environments
* Ability to troubleshoot TCP/IP networking issues, including network devices such as printers and scanners
Additional skills and knowledge
* Knowledge and experience with networking hardware and software such as firewalls, routers, switches, VoIP, and VPN a plus
* Mac experience a plus
* Experience in a tech services/helpdesk role on campus a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let's introduce ourselves.
About Commonwealth-and Our Anything but Common® Culture
Commonwealth Financial Network® is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser-independent broker/dealer in the U.S., with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. Since 1979, we've been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Our technology, research, resources, and support-plus a variety of affiliation models-deliver what today's independent advisors need to thrive.
That being said, we are a financial services company with a unique mission-one that encompasses purpose, vision, and core values in equal measure. Staying true to these guiding principles is the reason we are recognized so often and by so many for the quality of life we enjoy here. We believe it directly translates to a better experience for everyone: employees, advisors, clients, and our communities.
Creating a supportive culture where everyone can thrive is a mission we take seriously. From professional development to comprehensive benefits, grassroots leadership opportunities, generous bonus and stock option incentive plans, opportunities to unwind and connect, and so much more, Commonwealth is not just a great place to work-it's a place that, for many, feels like home.
Commonwealth Financial Network® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.