Harsch Investment Properties is a dynamic, expanding real estate investment, development and management company, which owns and operates more than 100 properties throughout six Regional offices: Portland, Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego and Las Vegas. The portfolio consists of over 26 million square feet of Office, Industrial Flex, and Retail commercial properties with over 1,000 Multi-Family housing units.
The IT Service Desk Tier II will be responsible for all activities of the service desk to diagnose and resolve client problems and provide exceptional customer service.
* Provide the highest level of clear, empathetic, and patient customer service in person and over the phone.
* Accept and process technical support calls and requests through help desk tracking system. Ensure all tickets are resolved in a timely manner conforming to proper Service Level Agreements.
* Responsible for installing and troubleshooting hardware, various software packages (Windows) and peripherals.
* Provide user support through on-going training, problem solving and assigned tasks.
* Create and maintain detailed support documentation.
* Coordinate support for remote offices with outside vendors.
* Implement precautionary and corrective action needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
* Keep detailed inventory of computer equipment and software.
* Interface with infrastructure and software support teams when issues need specialized escalation.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience, training, skills required:
* Customer service focused with the ability to remain composed and flexible.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience with computer software, hardware, installation and troubleshooting.
* Experience with Windows personal computer systems, IOS and Android mobile devices.
* Strong working knowledge of network topology, desktop security, computer imaging, VOIP phone systems, Active Directory Users and Computers, Group Policy, and remote system administration.
* Basic PowerShell and scripting experience.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and pride in one's work.
* Creative, resourceful, and exercise good judgment.
* Dependable, reliable, cooperative, and someone who always maintains professionalism.
* Positive and respectful attitude in a team-oriented environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/related field, or 5 years of related IT experience.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
* Valid Driver's License
* A+, Network +, Security +, MCP, MCSA, or MCSE would be desirable.
Some travel will be required to our west coast offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.