Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing high quality customer service and technical support to all foundation IT users. In this role, you will:
* Provide excellent customer service, via phone and in person, concerning all aspects of technology provided by the IT department.
* Record all customer contacts, questions, and problems in the ticketing system including impact and priority.
* Record problem symptoms and status information in a timely fashion and communicate internally within the IT department and externally with the customer through resolution.
* Conduct front line problem determination using documented procedures and available tools.
* Act as customer advocate/liaison with other supporting staff.
* Initiate escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets.
* Document trouble tickets as escalated by Tier 1 support.
* Provide status to customers of assigned tickets.
* Install and configure Laptop & Mobile hardware and software in accordance with published policies.
* Perform asset management activities of tracking software licenses and desktop usage.
* Deployment and recovery of computer and peripheral equipment.
* Provide technical project support as necessary.
* Service Desk, Call Center, IT Help Desk Experience Required (Minimum 6 months to 1 year)
* Candidates must have clear and effective verbal & written communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Experience Required
* Excellent follow through and attention to detail.
* Experience with Telephone and Ticketing Systems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 or higher
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 and/or Office 365
* Knowledge of PC Hardware Systems and mobile/smart devices
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.