Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Pasadena, CA. We are looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist.
Help Desk Support Specialist will handle Level I & II issues; 50% MAC/50% PC. Will assist with issues come thru via ticketing system, walk-up desk, remote access and some deskside work. Candidate will have Audio support, Win10, Active Directory, and Exchange. MOST important someone with terrific customer service skill and a 'can-do' attitude is a must!
* Troubleshoot, isolate issues, and implement solutions to technology-related issues in a timely and professional way.
* Communicate both in-person and remotely via phone or e-mail, with oral and written communications skills that are clear and succinct with a warm customer focus.
* Educate employees one-on-one and in groups on varying technical topics.
* Document all incidents, requests, questions and feedback via the corporate service management ticketing tool.
* Provide primary level support for changes in Cisco phone and voicemail system.
* Escalate incidents, requests and questions to Systems Administrator and other members of the IT and/or Technology teams for the most effective and efficient response to customers.
* Assist in the evaluation, repair, inventory, installation, and disposal of computing hardware and software.
* Gain feedback from users about their computing experience.
* Manage internal and user-facing projects and assignments through their entire life cycle.
* Other duties as assigned.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To learn more about Connection or to apply directly through our website, please visit
Register to receive daily job updates!
Connection, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.