Under the general supervision of the Support Center Manager, the Help Desk Support position provides support via telephone and e-mail, as well as desk-side support, for all computer hardware, software, and peripherals. This includes providing support and troubleshooting enterprise software and services utilized by Rewards Network's (RN) end user community, the internal client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identifies, researches, and resolves technical and procedural issues.
* Documents, tracks, and monitors each incident to ensure a timely resolution.
* Builds, deploys, and repairs desktops and laptops for RN's end user community.
* Maintains database of RN's computer hardware and software assets.
* Assists in the new hire processing by reviewing account requests, verification, and equipment configuration.
* Creates and maintains documentation of support activities and provides status updates to customers; provides effective incident and problem resolution using automated systems and processes.
* Associates degree in Information Technology or other science discipline, or equivalent experience in Information Systems.
* A minimum of 1-year Technical Support or Help Desk experience.
* MSCE, MSCA, MCP, A+, Network+ certifications preferred.
* Working knowledge of MS Windows 7 & 10 OS & NOS and MS Office 2013/2016 / Office 365.
* Working knowledge of Apple hardware and software.
* Working knowledge of VPN, remote access, and anti-virus technology.
* Working knowledge of building and repairing desktop and laptop PCs.
* Understanding of LANs and WANs.
* Ability to use a keyboard and video display terminal to enter, retrieve, and/or audit information and data on a continual basis.
* Must be able to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment and capable of working with minimal supervision while possessing superior team skills.
* Ability to lift to 50 lbs., on an occasional to frequent basis.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.