In this role you will:
Answer and triage all requests, resolve all technical issues appropriate to skill levels as expediently as possible, and escalate to Tier II or Tier III level(s) as appropriate.
* Identify and resolve problems with all automation hardware, software, systems and peripherals, at the customer service support center, the customer site, or by utilizing remote tools.
* Document all requests or resolutions in OFR ticketing systems - OFR Trouble Ticketing System.
* Install and troubleshoot all Microsoft Operating System Software and office automation software in use on the currently supported desktop.
* Install, configure and troubleshoot common Network Protocols, to include, but not be limited to, TCP/IP and wireless protocols.
* Install, troubleshoot and perform repairs for terminals, mobile devices, peripherals and software.
* Install and configure all components of the workstation configuration, such as network cards, sound cards, modems, video cards, printers, scanner, FAXs and other software and peripherals.
* Provide requested reports derived from information contained in OFR Trouble Ticketing System
* Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve all operational and software problems associated with network and stand-alone printers.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* High School diploma required.
* Overall 5+ years of experience.
* 1-2 years of IT operations experience.
* Relevant experience and/or certifications may be substituted for degree requirements.
* Experience in a Microsoft computer support environment.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* Bachelor's Degree desired.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.