Inspired by our commitment to excellence, the Information Technology team at our Company* creates unforgettable memories for our guests. Help Desk Support will ensure sufficient coverage of phones and ticketing system and resolution of help desk tickets in order to meet the Company's Operational Level Agreement ensuring accurate information to maximize technical operation.
Scheduling- Year-round hours are available:
* Spring/Summer- Full-time hours available (approximately 40 hours/week) * Fall/Winter- Variable hours available (up to 20 hours/week) * Must be able to work at least one (1) weekend day * Must be available to work nights
* Manage Tier 1 Help Desk calls and email * Create tickets for all Help Desk requests * Provide basic internet connectivity troubleshooting ensuring continuous production and efficiency * Email and communicate troubleshooting steps, respond to and correct problems with software and hardware and all other general Tier 1 end user support * Document all issues and solutions to develop a knowledge base and user guides * Re-assign and/or escalate tickets to other team members as necessary * Review team's open tickets and assist with or offer suggestions for resolution
* Provide prompt responses to internal guest inquiries
* Attend applicable meetings as designated or necessary * Execute other duties as assigned
Job Specifications / qualifications:
* High school diploma or equivalent required * Must be pursuing an Associates or Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field * Basic understanding of network hardware and software * Excellent patience, interpersonal and guest service skills * Intermediate knowledge of Windows 7, Office 2010/2013 and some Citrix * Enjoy working with people and place high importance on internal guest service satisfaction * Be detail oriented * Must be able to work a variable schedule including at least 1 weekend day * For purposes of this job description only, references to the 'Company' are to the following subsidiaries of Entertainment Cruises Inc.: Premier Yachts, Inc., Mystic Blue Cruises, Inc., Seadog Ventures, Inc., and Spirit Cruises, LLC. You are employed by one of these subsidiaries, not by Entertainment Cruises Inc.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.