Work at AEG
Help Desk I Temp
Los Angeles, CA
AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
* AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
* AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
* AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
* AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
* AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG is working to migrate all network printers to a new Enterprise Print Server. We are looking for a Desktop Support Technician to assist with printer installation on Windows 7 and Windows 10 workstations. This project is estimated to be approx. 3-4 weeks.
* Provides basic troubleshooting and technical support through root-cause analysis, troubleshooting, support and escalation via phone and email to end users.
* Serve as first point of contact support for end users for technical incidents and service requests focusing on the new printer installation project.
* Provides proper handling of new Incidents and Request by performing initial detection, recording, classification, support and escalation via AEG's
* Incident Management solution
* Performs basic support of AEG's Identity Management, specifically account verification, password resets/lock out, enable/disable accounts and update to contact information.
* Provide excellent customer services by ensuring end users receive relevant communications and receive regular status updates on their incidents and requests.
* Provide end users with basic overview of AEG's IT services by providing them with relevant documentation, training materials and/or connecting them with an appropriate matter expert
* A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or related technical field
* Minimum of 1+ years of experience with a ITSM type ticketing solution (ex: ServiceNow)
* Must have knowledge and related experience with Help Desk / Service Desk best practices.
* Minimum of 1+ years of experience in technical position with primary responsibilities in user support in a Microsoft environment, which includes Windows 7/10 and MS Office Suite 2013/2016/O365; focus on Outlook.
* Minimum of 1+ years of experience managing Active Directory objects within Windows 2008/2012/2016 domain function level.
* Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a technical position in a facility with standard network and server environment: of TCP/IP protocol, DNS, DHCP, WINS.
* Understanding of troubleshooting basic TCP/IP issues, packet captures and traces.
* Ability to persistently troubleshoot a problem through resolution, with extensive experience with Microsoft technologies
* Experience supporting various mobile handheld devices such as Apple IOS and Android.
* Experience supporting Office 365 services
* Contains good organizational and project management skills, including ability to organize time and work on multiple tasks and follow through to completion of task or project
* Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to follow a strict workflow process for QA and User Acceptance testing
* Ability to lift and carry computer equipment
* Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
* Ability to work different shifts and extended hours as needed.
* Ability to participate in rotating on call schedule.
* Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely.
* Requires personal transportation for job-related travel, as assigned
* Foundational knowledge of the ITIL framework, and IT Service Management.
* A+ Certification, MCP (Windows) and or MCSE is preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.