Bank of Montreal (BMO)
The TPS Client Services Help Desk Analyst is accountable for the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues for the entire slate of Treasury and Payment Solutions products/services for clients in all segments. The incumbent will use independent judgment, analysis and initiative to resolve problems and make recommendations, and deliver impromptu end-user operational training as needed. They will proactively maintain communications with callers throughout the analysis and resolution process particularly in difficult customer situations, to keep them formed of status and will escalate calls to senior staff members upon determination that problem exceeds their level of experience.
The TPS Client Services Help Desk Analyst will follow procedures and department processes to record initial contact information, steps taken toward resolution, and final resolution into department's Call Management system to assist in developing and maintaining solutions in knowledge based systems and ensure systemic issues can be identified an rectified.
* Business Delivery and Operations
* Provide response to customer questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, emails, and help desk requests.
* Provide technical and production support for TM/FX/CC products and services, including incident identification, recording, classification, initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, incident closure, ownership, tracking, monitoring and communication, to ensure service levels are maintained.
* Assist customers in trouble shooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products and services, effectively diagnosing and working through complex problems with a high level of accuracy and with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
* Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing exceptional customer service and fostering trust and confidence by taking ownership of support issues, providing friendly and accurate resolutions, and diligently searching for solutions when the answer is unknown Escalate issues that are beyond the level of expertise through the appropriate channels.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of TPS products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements
* Risk Management and Control Monitor completion of all internal and external operational effectiveness/compliance requirements to manage risk within acceptable limits
* Protect the Banks assets by adhering to all applicable regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, established risk guidelines and regulation requirements. Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank Policies and Procedures. Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
* 1 year of previous help desk or call center experience
* 1 year of previous banking experience
* Great communication skills
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bank of Montreal (BMO)
Bank of Montreal is a financial services provider that offers retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.