Req ID: 55722
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks HealthRules Configuration Analyst to join our team. This role will be expected to travel approximately 75% to work onsite at our client locations.
NTT Data is experiencing unprecedented growth as many of our healthcare payer clients are dealing with the technology challenges necessary to stay competitive. As a result, our Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS) group is leading NTT's transformation from service provider to systems integrator. At the forefront of this change is our industry productization and solutions group.
This dedicated industry focused team is actively seeking results-oriented, hands-on healthcare IT thought leaders. In these roles, you will work with some of top healthcare insurance companies in the country that are implementing innovative technology solutions that will change their organizations.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
* Configure a core system to meet necessary requirements / stories
* Initial focus on practitioner / provider, supplier contract, network and billing setup and configuration as well as impact of HRP configuration and related provider reimbursement strategies on claims payment and value-based care and reimbursement approaches for Medicare
* Provides thought-leadership and end user support for a specific application and translates those needs configuration, testing, and implementation
* Participates in application implementations and tests end user processes
* Assists with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training
* Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply information
* Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements
* Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Configuration Analyst / Healthcare Analysis in HealthEdge HealthRules
* Minimum of 3 years of experience Healthcare Payer Package Testing (Claim Authorization)
* Ability to use tools like Jira and AgileCraft to perform Configuration Analyst responsibilities
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff and senior management both verbally and in writing
* Ability to use metrics and KPIs in communications
* Ability to be proactive and operate in an advisory capacity to the team and client leaders
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.