Your Talent. Our Vision. At HealthCore, Inc., an independently-operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and a health services research firm, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This position may be located at HealthCore's offices in Wilmington DE, Watertown MA, or Alexandria VA.
HealthCore Solutions Engineer (Advisor Sr)
Responsible for ensuring technologies are selected and applied based on current and future enterprise needs.
Primary Duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Participates in planning and support for infrastructure, security, migration, policies, standards, training and operations.
* Assists application development team to find solutions and apply agile methodology to the SDLC.
* Must have experience with cloud computing.
* Will be responsible for leading the migration to AWS.
* Participates in enterprise planning, including vendor assessment, technology selection, product acquisition, prioritization, system integration and service delivery.
* Advises executive management in a variety of technology related matters.
* Researches and monitors relevant trends and advancements in technology, business, legal and regulatory environments and the competition.
Skills preferred: SQL, AWS, Hadoop, Cloudera.
Requires: BA/BS and 8 years of experience in broad based information systems.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.