Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the projects support the successful implementation of the client's requirements and company-wide business plan.
Responsibilities- Essential Functions:
* Prepares project plans, analyzes potential operational requirements and identifies the steps necessary to implement the project.
* Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of project for project personnel if required.
* Documents and presents project management results through the development of criteria and reports, ensures that projects meet established objectives and creates an evaluation plan to ensure that the implementation plan achieves goals.
* Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
* Responsible for handling/overseeing more than one project at a time depending on scope of work of each project. Ensures cooperative effort across the organization on tasks and issues on assigned projects. This is accomplished through communication plans and processes resulting in a collaborative resolution or result within established time frames.
* Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progress is on schedule and within prescribed budget. Consults and reviews with management to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project. Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
* Reviews project status and modifies schedules and plans as required. Prepares reports and updates as needed, and keeps the appropriate manager informed of progress. Consults and reviews with management to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
* Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
* Coordinates and responds to request for changes from original plans.
* Monitors project results against plan.
* Assist in maintaining the functionality of the computerized maintenance management system (TMS) and ensure that all updates, upgrades and modifications required by the regulatory agencies are implemented in a timely manner.
* Works with stakeholders to insure effective deployment, integration, and support of new medical systems into legacy systems and non-medical elements of the organization's information infrastructure.
* Conducts Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) on incidents involving medical systems and reports findings to appropriate stakeholders for follow-up action
* Maintains the accuracy of medical equipment inventory and continuously updates the scheduled maintenance program to be effective and current that complies with regulatory standards.
* Monitors ECRI and other regulatory agencies' Recalls and Alerts and manage the proper actions with clinical engineering managers.
* Assist System Director/Regional Operations Manager in planning, organizing, and directing the effective and economical performance of the contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Be available to assist in problem solving, i.e. business, personnel, etc.
* Perform other duties as assigned that are intrinsic to the successful operation of Company.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical/Clinical Engineering, Project Management or other technical discipline preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted
* Master's Degree preferred
* 3-7 years' experience in clinical engineering and/or project management
* Project management and planning skills/experience
* Strong communication and team building skills across functional areas:
* Certification (completed or in process) preferred.
Framingham, MA 01702 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
About ABM Industries
ABM Industries is a provider of integrated facility solutions.